HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- How can pharmaceutical companies improve the site selection?
- Effective data sharing strategies: speed up your trials and aid recruitment!
- E-health: global health care “e-volution”
- Statistical challenges and opportunities for innovation
- Digital clinical trials, smartphone platforms
- Boost the local patient recruitment with social media
- The patient perspective: understand new ways to use the patient’s perspective in developing a more attractive trial design
- How to increase diversity in clinical trials
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharma industry involved in:
- Clinical Program Management
- Clinical Operations
- EU Study Start UP Unit
- Global Clinical Research
- Development Operations
- Clinical Trials
- Global Clinical Development
- Clinical Research
- Patient and Investigator Relations
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical Site Management
- Patient Recruitment
- Global Feasibility Operations
E-health and digital revolution in a clinical trial design
03 October 2017, 15:00 – 16:00
- E-health in practice today – telemedicine challenges for the future
- Influence of the transformational opportunities that exist in pharma industry on formation of the clinical development future
- How will e-health impact the doctor/patient communication?
- Preparing for global health care “e-volution”
- E-harmony: electronic data capture and e-health records
The psychology of clinical trials: patients’ motivation
03 October 2017, 16:00 – 17:00
- Awareness of factors (positive and negative) influencing the motivation of participation in a clinical trial
- How can we encourage the participation in clinical trials?
- What are the barriers to clinical trials?
- Collaboration – the key to boost awareness and increase the trial participation
- How to increase diversity in clinical trials?